Cetaris builds leading-edge Enterprise Asset Management software to help some of the world’s largest organizations to manage millions of fleet and fixed assets in over fifty countries. We enable customers to mine mission-critical data to optimize the maintenance of their assets. In 2020, Cetaris won Best Tech Work Culture at the Timmy Awards. Visit https://cetaris.com/company/careers to learn more about us!
About the role
You will be part of our Professional Services and User Education teams who implement software, and then train and support end users in asset management settings including Transportation, Construction, Oil & Gas, Schools, Grocery, and Distribution. You will play an integral role in the lifecycle of each customer organization. You will support users from asset operations managers to end user technicians on our mission critical software on both desktop and mobile platforms.
Our team is dedicated to excellence in customer service, helping mission critical operations go live successfully, providing core user support, remote assistance, phone and on-line request management, and ongoing user education, including video content and knowledge base development.
Remote with occasional in-person meet-ups in and around the GTA. Since the pandemic started, our team has been working 100% remotely and doing well. Our primary goal is to keep our team and their families safe as we continue to monitor the public health situation.
The ability to work a rotating schedule, including one or more regular shifts per week from 11am to 8pm, is required for this role. Additionally, you can expect to carry a Cetaris cell phone for on-call support and share stand-by duties with the team.
Opportunities for growth
Include Software Implementation Specialist, Software Trainer, and Technical Sales.
This is a permanent full-time position (40 hours/week), with annual salary (based on experience) plus bonus. Shared medical and dental benefits.
As a Bilingual Customer Support Analyst you will
- Work with customers inside and outside of the organization, using your finely-tuned relationship building abilities to develop primary relationships with asset operation leaders, acting as their go-to person for the duration of their team’s interaction with Cetaris.
- Work closely with implementation, training, and our field support specialists to provide integrated end-to-end care for a seamless customer care experience from implementation and go-live through to effective daily use of our software.
- Resolve support incidents independently in customers’ environments including interrelated hardware, software, network communication, and 3rd party application issues.
- Effectively manage your time to prioritize and achieve closure on multiple customer requests.
- Communicate how our applications can be applied to satisfy changes in customers’ business processes.
- Interact with product teams, articulating customers’ requests as input towards future product design and supporting the overall quality assurance effort.
- Contribute to the development of product training videos, Help system, and knowledge base articles as part of the online training end users can access.
Required skills and experience
- 2-3 years’ experience supporting core users on computer software, ideally business applications.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer relations skills both on the phone and on-line.
- Dedication to tracking detail, consistent delivery of standards, and outstanding follow up.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, French, and/or Spanish to articulate complex concepts in user-friendly terms, precisely and efficiently capture user requests, and develop knowledge base content.
- Resourceful and collaborative, you engage other team members in timely resolution of customer needs.
- Bilingual in French/English, and able to read, write, support customers, and write and edit user documentation in both languages.
- You prefer to be in a highly collaborative environment vs working solo, even when remote.
- You demonstrate passion for solving end user needs with responsiveness and integrity.
- You are strong at triaging, prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- You enjoy looking for innovative ways to increase user independence with software through automation, user content, and other strategies.
- Familiar with the transportation / logistics industry.
- Accounting knowledge: general ledger, cost centers as applied to different business cases.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and above.
- Supporting applications written in Microsoft .NET Framework, and/or Azure Cloud platform.
- If you're trilingual! (English, French, and Spanish)
Why you want to be at Cetaris
- When we’re working from home – virtual team events including cooking classes, online games, costume contests, and other on-camera fun
- When we meet up in person - outdoor team events including good food, skiing, summer BBQs, foosball tournaments, potlucks, boat rides, and more
- Flexible work hours
- Sit/stand workstations
- Learning support customized to your needs
- Health benefits
- Your birthday off!
- Health benefits include dental, vision care, extended health, travel insurance and EFAP
- Support for you and your significant others during Covid times
- Team fundraising for communities in need: Daily Bread Food Bank, Red Cross relief efforts.
- You can join an employee resource group and directly influence Workplace Culture, Diversity / Equity / Inclusion, and Health & Safety. Our DEI group focuses on every team member feeling they belong and having a voice.
Our core values
- Respect the Individual
- Work with Integrity
- Encourage Innovation
- Strive for Excellence
- Persevere – Never Give Up
- Always Learn & Share
- Have Fun – Enjoy the Journey
How to contact us
If our Bilingual Customer Support Analyst role sounds like a good fit for you, send us your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank you for your interest in Cetaris, and will contact you if you are selected for an interview.
Accessibility and inclusion at Cetaris
At Cetaris, we believe in providing a safe, equitable, and accessible space for all. If you are an applicant with a disability, we ask you to reach out to discuss your accessibility needs at any phase in the application process. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the conversation.